Pages

Monday

Where did 2012 go?

The last year has literally flown by for me! I have been so busy and completely neglected my blog. I am back living in Bristol now and looking for a Design job so thought it was the perfect time to update my online presence. Leaving my diving job was very sad, but I have had the best years working there. It was a great few months leading up to the London 2012 Olympics and even got a couple of free tickets to go! This summer was a very exciting time with my birthday during the Queens Jubilee and travelling to Belgium for a holiday (I ate so much belgium chocolate!) I also went to the Harry Potter Studios this year (yea I'm a loser) it was really good seeing all the work being put into the set designs. And now its christmas.. again! So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment