Pages

Thursday

Papercraft 2 - Design and Art with Paper

For christmas my mum bought me the new Papercraft book. I think its probably the best papercraft book I have got yet! There is such a broad range of work, and some really fascinating projects. There are projects from artists such as Johnny Kelly, Yulia  Brodskya, Rob Ryan.
"With an unparalleled collection of new and groundbreaking projects, papercraft 2 is an inspiring up-to-the-minute survey of current developments in contemporary design with paper. In addition to more outstanding 3D graphic design, illustration, installations and motion design, the book and bonus DVD present work from an even broader range of creative disciplines." 
Below is a photograph of one of the spreads in the book, showing work from Anderson M Studio. I really love this project, I think it is a really exciting motion piece. You can see more work from Anderson M Studio on my blog here. This book has also introduced me to many new artists and projects. I feel very inspired and want to start creating some paper art work again! You can have a look inside the book on the Gestalten website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment