Pages

Wednesday

Paper Pinhole Camera

My first attempt at making a pin hole camera from a paper template was very confusing. The instructions were not very easy to follow and I made a few mistakes. Now that I have built one I know a bit more about the building process and can attempt to make another more successful camera. 

The template is very small which meant it was very fiddly to work with. I want to use thicker paper next time. I haven't loaded the film into this camera as I think the film will be fogged by the light coming through the rips in the paper. I want to practice building the cameras a bit more before I attempt to create photographs. 

Heres the link to the corbis readymech website where I downloaded the template. 
http://corbis.readymech.com/en


1 comment:

  1. wow the photos look really good together, i feel kinda bad now for just being downstairs watching tv haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete