Pages

Sunday

Bristol Times

Last weekend I went to visit everyone in Bristol. I was lucky and managed to book the whole weekend off, and it turned out to be an Autumn heat wave! I stayed with my sister Sophie over the weekend in her halls, it was weird being back, made me feel really old! I had the chance to visit the girls new house, and got to see little Toulouse again! I miss that little lady. Alice finally joined the world of mac, and we were very excited to listen to Ben Howard's new album, which by the way is amazing, a must have. We went out to celebrate our friend Rachel's birthday, and spent the weekend lazing around St Andrews park in the sunshine. Was a great weekend, and went far too quickly! I miss Bristol. Need to start planning my next visit.


1 comment:

  1. Oh it was such a lush weekend, come back soon. and yay for mac club xx

    ReplyDelete