Pages

Tuesday

Pulled: A Catalogue of Screen Printing

Last month I used my birthday money to buy a few books I had been keeping my eye on. The first was 'Pulled: A catalogue of screen printing". This is another of Mike Perry's books (he also did 'Hand Job', and 'Over & Over'). I had started to experiment more with screen printing in my last year of uni, and I love the process. This book is a collection of different designers, aiming to "remind us that there are some things you just can't achieve with digital printing."






2 comments:

  1. Our Catalog Designing in Delhi provides creative Online Product Catalog design PrintingCatalog Printing with guaranteed quality and on-time delivery at low prices with expert support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Catalog Designingcatalogue printing in Delhi provides creative Online Product Catalog design Printing with guaranteed quality and on-time delivery at low prices with expert support.

    ReplyDelete