Pages

Tuesday

D&AD New Blood Festival

Last week was the D&AD New Blood Festival in Shoreditch. Ellie, Alice and Claire came to stay at my house in London and we went to see the exhibition and go to portfolio surgeries. I was lucky to get two portfolio sessions, with companies Lambie-Nairn, and Fudge. It was a really good experience, I was a little scared to show my portfolio at first as it is such a mess at the moment, but I was given really positive feedback and they all really liked my work. It has inspired my to tidy up my portfolio and update my website in order to look for some design work. UWE had its own stand in the exhibition which displayed a selection of our work. It was a good weekend and I went back again with my sister. I had collected so many business cards and publications by the end of the weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment