Pages

Monday

BABE - Bristol Artists Book Event

Yesterday Ellie and I had a little break from work and cycled down to the Arnolfini to have a look at the Bristol artists book fair. There were so many different artists and shops there with a range of work from one-off-books, screen prints to zines and printed books. The event took place in three of the galleries and the auditorium. There were so many lovely things there I wanted them all! I really like the book art on a lot of the stalls and it has inspired me to do more in my projects. I very nearly bought a printed publication based on photography which relates to my self directed study but its probably for the best I didn't. Need to save my pennies for printing as my deadline is in 17 days! I did however pick up lots of different business cards and lovely little postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment